Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Motun Weds Seun June 9 2012



When an energetic bride is surrounded by energetic bridesmaids and the groom, by hilarious groomsmen, you know such a wedding will be fun and interesting. Motun and Seun’s wedding was another beautiful wedding I covered this summer. The photographer P A O S I N and I arrived early for the preparation shots and we had a blast . The bride and groom had no worries and were full of smiles. I enjoyed the company of the bridal party making me capture shots with ease. The planner was Ftkkonnect and her coordination was on point. Vera of verastic.com was the MC at the reception who kept all the guests smiling with her hilarious jokes. Motun and Seun’s wedding was romantic and all in attendance had fun. I am wishing the new couple a happy married life. Don’t forget to check out the beautiful photos on PAOSIN.com