Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Tahmina Weds Nabeel 5/20/2012


On 5/20/2012, I filmed the colorful wedding of Tahmina and Nabeel in Virginia. In a Pakistani wedding, the bride traditionally wears a red, heavily embroidered garment called gharara and Tahmina’s, was beautifully adorned with heavy gold ornaments. Nabeel and Tahmina smiled throughout their wedding and my friend and photographer P A O S I N took the most captivating pictures on that day. The barat (groom’s procession) was well orchestrated and the rhythm of the dhol (drum) was lovely. Nabeel and his friends danced throughout the night while entertaining everyone. Did you notice the artistic henna on Tahmina’s hands? Simply lovely…. I am glad Tahmina and Nabeel had me as a videographer at their wedding and I wish them all the best. For more beautiful videos, visit lynksdrivers.com