Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Joanna Weds Femi 12/15/2012

For this montage, I captured the essence of the couple’s love in a tranquil and yet, captivating manner. My song of choice is Westlife’s “When you tell me that you love me Ft Diana Ross”. I really enjoyed filming Joanna and Femi’s wedding. The bridal party was lively and fun to work with .I even created personal montages for a couple of the bridesmaids which they shared with their friends. I wish Femi and Joanna a happy married life. Thanks a lot for having me as your videographer. Videographer : Olu Adewunmi | lynksdrivers.com Event planners: Labor of Love Management |Tola Adegboye | Bimbo Kusimo | Kiara Hall Decorator: EMI’s Design |Emily Ayuk Makeup: Face Affairs by Bonike

Watch their Traditional Wedding Video Here