Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Ogechi + Samuel - The Igbo Traditional Wedding




Today, I want to share with you, the beautiful Igbo Traditional Wedding of Ogechi and Samuel. It was a very colorful and elegant wedding with perhaps one of the most engaging guests I have ever seen.
Ogechi is a beautiful bride and Samuel could not help but stare at her during video sessions. I enjoyed filming their wedding and I wish Ogechi and Samuel a happy married life. I am glad that Ogechi and Samuel chose me as their wedding videographer a year before the wedding date… Thanks a lot guys

Watch their White Wedding Video here


Videographer: Olu Adewunmi | LynksDrivers.com
Wedding Date: 8/2/2013
Location: North Carolina, U.S.A
Music: Flavour - Ada Ada
MasterKraft ft. Flavour - Egwu (Dance)
Ayakata Bongo
Official Photographer: Fola Lawal | folalawal.com
Make-Up: Doll Faces by Lauretta facebook.com/dollfacesbylauretta
Hair Dresser: Adaezè Gogo