Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Tope Weds Kenny 9/15/12



Tope and Kenny’s Wedding was the first out-of-state wedding I filmed; destination – San Diego, California. Wow… it was a beautiful day to get married. The ceremony was on the lawn of The Mission Bay Marina. The site was framed by the picturesque marina backdrop (lovely). The bride’s Vera Wang gown was a sight to behold. No doubt, Kenny and Tope are seriously in love and they were practically glued to each other. Weddings should always be fun and memorable like Tope and Kenny’s wedding. I had fun filming them and you will even see the official photographer P A O S I N dancing. Everyone had so much fun and danced throughout the reception. I am wishing Tope and Kenny a happy married life and I am expressing my sincere gratitude to them for having me as a videographer on their wedding day. Visit paosin.com to see more behind-the-scenes photos. Here is a link to Tope and Kenny’s Engagement Video and Traditional Wedding.Their engagement pictures were lovely. Here is a link