Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

A Wedding at the Historic Kent Manor Inn: Katharina Weds Jonathan 9/30/12



When Katharina and Richard contacted me about filming their wedding, Katharina said “I like the way you capture details”. Humbly, I agreed to film their wedding with a goal in my mind i.e. living up to the expectations of the couple. It was a memorable waterfront wedding at the Historic Kent Manor Inn (Kent Island Maryland). The day started off with me meeting the families of the bride and groom and members of the bridal party. Everyone was happy and excited about the nuptials and there was so much dancing at the reception that at a point, I left my camera to have some fun and danced with the bride and groom. I wish Katharina and Richard a happy married life and I am grateful to them for hiring me as their wedding videographer.