Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Grace + Daniel : Pre-wedding Video

During my first meeting with Grace and Daniel, I was captivated by their humility and calmness. Their faith in God is the strong foundation of their relationship and they told me they met during a bible study session in college (University of Maryland in Eastern Shore). Their friendship blossomed into a love story and in Grace’s word, “Daniel is my Prayer Partner, my Best Friend and my Man”. Grace selected the song for this video and I incorporated Daniel’s favorite Bible Verse (Proverbs 31:10) into the final footage. We filmed at the National Harbor in Maryland. I will be filming their wedding in 2013 and I can’t wait to capture the beautiful moments of their wedding. Stay tuned and don’t forget to like our page - facebook.com/LynksDriversProductions