Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Grace Weds Daniel

After filming Grace and Daniel’s Pre-wedding Video in 2012, I looked forward to their beautiful wedding day. They got married in May 2013. I admire this couple because of their approach to life and their faith in God. For their wedding montage, I hired Heather C to do a studio cover of Tuface’s “African Queen”. I needed a unique cover song and she nailed it perfectly. Another beautiful song I used for the montage is P Square’s “No one like you”. The wedding was planned by Ms. Tola Adegboye of Labor of Love Management. I worked alongside my good friend and photographer, Paosin. It was a bright and sunny day so we incorporated some shots with the backdrop of the woods I am honored to have been selected as the wedding videographer tasked with preserving their memories. I wish Grace and Daniel a Happy Married Life….


Videographer : Olu Adewunmi | lynksdrivers.com
Official Photographer: Femi Osinowo | Paosin.com
Wedding Coordinator: Labor of Love Events |facebook.com/laboroflovemgmt