Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Titi Weds Lanre - The Yoruba Traditional Wedding 03/15/2013



It is always pleasant to film a well planned wedding just like the Yoruba traditional wedding of Titi and Lanre. It is even more beautiful if the bride and groom are deeply in love. Titi and Lanre’s affection for each other is enviable. To capture the essence of their love, my song of choice was Banky W’s “Be My Lover” Ft Niyola. In the song, the Yoruba word “Titi-lai-lai” is repeated over and over in reference to an eternal love between two lovers. Interestingly, the prefix “Titi” also happens to be the name of the bride featured in this video.

I had so much fun filming Titi and Lanre’s wedding and my good friend P A O S I N was the official photographer. I mentioned earlier that the wedding was well planned and this is not surprising as the bride is a wedding vendor. She specializes in creating elegant fruit displays and silky smooth chocolate fountains for all occasions. I wish Titi and Lanre a happy married life and I am so glad they chose me as their wedding videographer.


Produced by Olu Adewunmi | LynksDrivers.com
Official Photographer: Femi Osinowo | Paosin.com
Centerpieces and Fruit Display: Yummy Tecture by Titi | yummytecture.com
Music Credit: Banky W Ft Niyola - Be My Lover