Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

The Beautiful Wedding of Abisola and Oluwaseyi - April 20, 2013

On a beautiful spring day, Abisola and Oluwaseyi celebrated their nuptials in an intimate setting with close friends and family members. The location was perfect and the wind was not strong enough to prevent them from saying "I do".

Abisola is a beautiful bride and her husband could not help but hold her hands and stare at her with every passing moment. I enjoyed filming their wedding in the company of my photographer friend Paosin. I wish Abisola and Oluwaseyi a happy married life and I am glad they choose me as their official videographer. 

Produced by Olu Adewunmi | LynksDrivers.com 
Official Photographer: Femi Osinowo | Paosin.com
 DJ : Kayode Oluwole | facebook.com/KLoOong Music: Bruno Mars - Rest Of My Life