Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Naomi + Dayo: The Pre-wedding Video

Today, I want to share with you, the pre-wedding video of Naomi and Dayo. I enjoyed working with this couple and I look forward to filming their wedding later this year. It is a short clip that reiterates that “lending a good hand can lead to love”. Naomi is from Cameroon and Dayo is from Nigeria so we made some funny shots of them trying to speak each other’s language. I wanted to do something different with this video so I had Oluwakemi Ajibare record a song at a studio. Enjoy the montage… MUSIC LYRICS available here 

 Produced by Olu Adewunmi | LynksDrivers.com Music Credit: Oluwakemi Ajibare |The Love I Found Instrumentals & Beats: R Johnson Studio Producer: Rick @ Hot Tracks