Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Naomi Weds Ifedayo



After filming Naomi and Dayo’s pre-wedding video, I looked forward to their wedding which turned out to be beautiful. One of the highlights of the day was when they released white doves at the ceremony; a way to enhance marriage commitment i.e. symbolic of the two newlywed "love birds" taking flight on a journey for life. There was also a cute surprise during the wedding; the best man pretended to have lost the wedding ring only for an eagle to fly in with the ring. It was fun filming Naomi and Dayo’s wedding and I wish them all the best. Thanks a lot for selecting me as your videographer. I hope I met your expectations!!!

View their PRE -WEDDING VIDEO 

View an extract Bestman, where is my wedding Ring??? 

Videographer: Olu Adewunmi | LynksDrivers.com Music:
Beautiful As You-All 4 One
Wedding Date: 07/27/2013
Location: Maryland, U.S.A
Assistant Videographer: Nifesimi | skinnyhipster.com
Official Photographer: Dre Kemayou |www.drevizionmedia.com