Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

Ogechi Weds Samuel


Today, I want to share with you, another lovely wedding video. I enjoyed Ogechi and Samuel’s wedding from the beautiful church ceremony to the unique reception location in North Carolina. The wedding reception was held at the Center stage and the backdrop of lights provided a good complement to my footage. The ice sculpture looked nice as a centerpiece at the special occasion. It was pretty emotional the way the Ogechi cried walking down the aisle and the bride’s younger sister, Lauretta led the bridesmaids in a prayer session before the fun began. I enjoyed this wedding and I wish Ogechi and Samuel a happy married life. Again, thanks for hiring me….

Watch their Traditional Wedding Video here


Videographer: Olu Adewunmi | LynksDrivers.com

Wedding Date: 8/3/2013

Location: North Carolina, U.S.A

Photographer- Fola Lawal | folalawal.com

M.C- Bolaji Kamoru | Bjay Da Storyteller

Make-Up Artist- Lauretta Ihenatu

facebook.com/dollfacesbylauretta

Music: Diamonds- Rihanna cover by Alex G and friends

Obimu O – Obiora Obiwon

Jaiye Jaiye – Wizkid Ft Femi Kuti