Master HTTP - Don't Touch

HOME | ABOUT US | PACKAGES | FAQs | CONTACT |POSTERS

2014 Recap Video



In 2014, I was blessed to have filmed the amazing weddings of beautiful couples.
I couldn't have wished for a different set of brides and grooms i.e. cooperative and most importantly,
in love with each other.

Some moments are etched in my memory especially the emotions during their vows, first dance and many
more. There were several fun moments like the traditional bouquet toss to some ecstatic garter removals
and several cool dance moves. 

I enjoyed every single wedding I filmed in 2014 and this recap highlights my favorite shots from
some of those weddings. 

I want to wish every single couple whose wedding I worked on, a blissful marital life. 

A big THANK YOU to my followers on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter